This week, Andrew and Wes talk about Microsoft's new logo and discuss Andrew's thinking process behind his own attempt at the same task. They also talk about Nokia's new phones, the Android culture and more.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The show is coming soon to iTunes for your convenience. Get an exclusive listen to the first recording here, or subscribe to our feed directly.
- American Apparel V-Neck
- MIcrosoft's new logo
- Forbes - Microsoft's Creativity? Here's A Young Designer's Three Day Fix
- FastCompany - A Student’s Smart Microsoft Rebranding Is Better Than The Real Thing
- Business Journal interview with Andrew
- Mike Gottschalk's overlay of the two logos
- KIN is pretty
- Aol's corporate site
- Nokia 920
- Nokia 820
- Andrew's Nexus 7 "extended" review
- Ugly Nexus 7 cases on Amazon